Girl from the Bar


They say, young lovers are always doomed
Who’s to know better than I.
Love is the greatest sin,
Full of pleasure, passion and demise;
Love is the spark I had seen-
In those misty eyes;
Of whom I chose from across the room,
Night bird with broken wing,
My dream bird in iron hides.
Destiny had pulled me that night,
Towards her blooming bosoms.
Soft smile on rosy lips,
And a beauty that just blossomed.
She was hiding her pretty face,
Beneath those black finger nails,
Had I been in such a daze,
I walked at her on an unknown pace.
Our chirping had only begun,
But I found myself melt in her arms,
Our lips were moving and we made some sound,
The night only knew what I had found.
Then we tip towed to the taxi outside,
She laid her head on my thighs,
And my fingers found their way inside,
Her sweet smelling bubbly hair,
What strong aroma, who was I to deny.
When we reached my den,
She was an angel by then,
I chased her across the room,
And softly kissed her nimble neck,
And watched her glow in happy gloom.
Hours passed and we were thirst,
For the days and nights ahead.
God my witness as he only knows,
How I loved her,
My Bangkok gal. 

Comments

  1. বাসায় জানে?? ভালো ছিল।
    //দিদার ৪৬

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment