beginning

never wrote anywhere on the internet. this is the first time. intend to live within my own world of poetry, dreams that hardly come true, boring preachings, dark thoughts, scary mind benders and happy moments that lasts just a little longer than a goldfish's memory. for those who would be wasting a few seconds on my blog, would have to bare with it or be gone. the reason is not to share the insanities but the sketchy ideas of an idealistic revolution. just when the whole world is hooked on the Facebook and too busy to take care of the switches of destruction around them, i self promoted my self to a pseudo-philosophical warrior who fights within and warns others of the coming realities. 

no more psycho babble!!!!! the sole reason for writing this web log is to show off a little bid of my one of the few talents. MY POEMS. i don't know if anyone has said it before, but i am saying it now, POETRY IS THE TRUE ELIXIR OF LIFE. 

just the other day, a friend of mine was saying, "Emotion, which is a completely illogical phenomenon, best separates us from any other being." well, too bad my friend, we are almost at the verge of becoming scientifically logical beings. so, KUDOS to those. 

anyways, the first definition of my blog -  BEAUTY: physical representation of fantasy.



***influences are in abundance; too huge to list.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed visiting your new blog, thqnk you. Blogging is fun and a good way to asociate with people with the same interests.Best wishes and greetings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you are the first commenter in my blog. so, a big THANK YOU!!! For quite sometime, I have been raising storm in tea chats with friends and colleagues. They always told me I should channel out my feelings, angers and thoughts in writing and share with as many people as possible, especially my poems. That's how I landed in this medium of communication. Do read my blog, whenever u can and ask your pals to do the same, if they are interested. Criticize to your hearts content. Read poetry, learn life. Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment